Thursday, April 5, 2012

My first Blog post

My first blog post... I can't get a good descriptions to express how i am feeling right now and how the things will be from now on. I have been inspired to write blogs by two person first by a guy named Passu and second by my old classmate who is now studying in Paro drugyel higher secondary school, her name is Tashi Wangmo and she is also a blogger in fact a good blogger. Now, i think because of them I am going to be a good blogger too and hope to create a interesting and motivating blogs each day. For today, i will end here and here is some words about myself and how i started blogging.

I am student of Phuentsholing higher secondary school, in 11 grade and i love reading and writing short stories. Before, i had no idea about the blogs and never took interest in these things as i was busy face booking and surfing for useless things on the net.
One day i heard our IT( information technology) sir, Mr. Namgay Wangchuk elaborating on the word 'blog'. I listened carefully and later i was forced myself to check about the blog on the internet and then i found it was a bit complicated as i haven't experienced it before and for that time i just ignored it.
yesterday while i was checking the notifications on facebook I met Tashi on chat list and we started chatting. During our conversation she told me that she was editing her blogs and now i came over this word for second time but this time i was more confident and certain that i will be able to know more about blogs and Tashi will help me in that, so, everything happened just as i though and then i started to create blogs and i will keep on creating.

4 comments:

  1. very motivating for new bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of bloggers.
    Write,express,improve and learn~ :)
    Wishing u good luck at this.
    Ve a gr8 time...and yes, I will be one of ur reader. :D

    ReplyDelete